How You Can Help CHCS-ECI
There are many ways you can help these families with their early childhood development challenges. Any help is welcome and appreciated by the families as well as the staff at CHCS-ECI.
1. Make a Donation here - NOTE: All monetary donations through this link can be designated to CHCS-ECI in the notes section and you will be sent a receipt for your tax deduction.
2. Give much needed supplies and goods.
Items that we need regularly:
Diapers, baby wipes, baby food, baby formula.
From time to time, there are families in need due to fire, storm damage, or flood. We sometimes need the following items but not always. Please contact us if you have any of these items:
3. Be a Digital Advocate on social media and within the groups of families that need these services.
4. If you are a friend or family member of a family in need, you can make a referral or share this website with the family in need.
5. Fundraiser - organizing and raising money is difficult for some but others have this gift. If you are one of those special people, contact us to discuss your plans.
6. Keep in touch with us. We will send out information on various programs, legislation changes, or other news that will directly affect the families we serve. If you are up-to-date on the latest information, you can help share it in your social networks church, community groups.